I had a whole other post lined up for today. However, I was nominated for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ by the lovely blondiexblogs.wordpress.com. Thank-you so much for the nomination. Don’t forget to check her Sunshine Blogger Award post here. Also, all of her other wonderful posts.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and also link back to their blog. (Check)
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger has asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award, giving them 11 new questions to answer.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post/blog. (Check).
The Questions For Me.
Where is your dream place to live and why?
Honestly, I love where I live right now. I would love to have my own place though. I currently live with my parents (sighs). Also, I would love a holiday home in America. Preferably in LA or New York. I’d love to live between the UK and America. A girl can dream ey.
Do you have a dream pet, if so what is it and what would you call it?
A Husky (or two). I ADORE dogs. As soon as I have my own place I want two husky pups. One called Leo and one called Luna.
What is the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
My boyfriend *go grabs myself a bucket*. Cheesy, I know. However, he came along at a really good time… unexpectedly and in an uncommon way. That’s another long story, with I’m sure a separate blog post.
What makes you happy?
Jheeez honestly depends what mood I’m In. However, I’m sure if you asked a friend they would say: chicken nuggets, friends, family, animals and singing.
What is your favourite thing to do by yourself? And with others?
By myself is definitely taking part in a MASSIVE Netflix binge. It’s my favourite thing to do because it’s rare I actually get the time to do it. I can be such a lazy bones.
With others it would be anything. Honestly, I love taking part in new adventures and just spending time with people.
If you had a chance to buy one thing you wanted what would it be and why?
It’d be my own little apartment. I’m in the deposit saving stage at the minute. I can’t wait.
What is your favourite quote and what does it mean to you?
“It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine”. It’s a quote from Winnie the Pooh, said by Eeyore. I received an Eeyore teddy the day I was born and I still have it today. I’ve always loved Winnie the Pooh and I just love how positive that quote is, don’t you?
What is your favourite memory from summer?
I have SO many favourite memories from summer. Honestly, I had the best time ever. However, spending two weeks in my favourite place with my favourite people has to be top.
When do you feel the most beautiful?
Oh my, this is a hard question. I do love how good I feel when I’m feeling my outfit/make up.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully with a degree, my own home, a bunch of puppies and maybe a child? I’m not sure, but it all sounds good to me right now.
What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
I think it’s my hair, I mean it needs a good cut but I’m proud of the length of it and how comfortable it makes me when it’s down.
The Questions For The Nominees.
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
2. What are your goals for 2018?
3. What’s your favourite memory from 2017?
4. Have you ever been to a different country? If so which was your favourite?
5. Three places you’d love to travel?
6. What’s your favourite type of food?
7. Favourite Celebrity and Why?
8. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
9. When are you at your happiest?
10. Do you have a favourite type of blog post to write?
11. How do you find inspiration for blog posts when you’re running a little low on ideas?
Who do I nominate?
I found it extremely hard to find 11 bloggers who take part in these awards or haven’t already been nominated. Therefor, the reasoning behind the nominations are that I’ve recently followed everyone nominated on social media and am completely loving their posts.
Lots of love,